For bulk order pricing, please contact ICLE publications at (706) 389-7703 or via email
HOW TO ADMINISTER SMALL ESTATES
- Timley Filings - Federal
- Timely Filings - State of Georgia
- Tax Considerations for Attorney
- Transfer of Assets
- Social Security Administration and Veterans Administration Benefits
- Probate in Common Form
- Safe Deposit Box
- Miscellaneous Tasks for Personal Representative
- Georgia Probate Court Standard Forms
ORDER HOW TO
ADMINISTER SMALL ESTATES
HOW TO MEDIATE A GEORGIA DIVORCE
- Who Makes the Rules for Mediation?
- Why is Mediation Often a Better Alternative to Trial?
- How is Family Law Mediation Different from Other Practice Areas?
- What is Unique about Georgia Divorce Mediation?
- How to Prepare the Client for Mediation
- The Most Important Question to Ask at the Mediation
- Which Issues Should Be Tackled First?
- What is "Reality Testing"?
- Is There a "Drop Dead" Time or Point Where it is Better to Walk Away from the Mediation
- How Should a Mediated Agreement Be Drafted? What Should it Include?
- Can a Mediated Agreement Be Turned Into a Full Settlement Agreement?
- Alternatives to Mediation
ORDER HOW TO MEDIATE A GEORGIA DIVORCE
HOW TO PLAN AND CONDUCT A FAMILY LAW DISCOVERY
- Client Interview and Document Source
- Dicuments from Opposing Counsel
- Courthouse Review
- Site Inspection and Photographing
- Private Investigators
- Income Tax Requests
- Witness Interviews
- Tape Recording
- Social Media
- Formal Discovery Techniques
- Deposition Upon Written Questions
- Subpoena Duces Tecum
- Out of State Depositions
- Service of Subpoenas
- Physical/Mental Exam of Persons
- Requests for Admission
- Financial Affidavit
- Motion to Compel/Motion for Protective Order