Download Brochure


Seminar Number

9225

Registration
Fee:

$70

How to Handle a Felony Criminal Case

Recorded March 29, 2016

Archived Webcast

CLE Hours:
1 CLE Hours including 1 Trial Practice Hour

Featuring Parag Y. Shah, Shah Law Firm, Atlanta

80% of handling a felony criminal case is  knowing the facts and caring about who you represent. The other 20% is navigating through the muddy legal waters. This webinar focuses on the 20% that you need to work through the criminal justice system to reach the best results whether you are on the prosecution or the defense. Whether you have 20 years of experience or you are fresh out of law school, this webinar will go through the fundamentals of handling a felony criminal case so you can focus on that other 80% for your next case.