Pre-Pay / Watch / Return
- Place your order and pay for it through our website.
- If you order by fax or mail, you still must pre-pay.
- Orders often ship next business day, but may take up to 2 or 3 business days to turn around depending upon order volume and product availability. We will attempt to notify you if this is an issue.
- Your video and rental sheet are due back 3 weeks from the day they are shipped to you. Your return date will be printed on your rental sheet.
- Be sure to sign your rental sheet before you return it.
- The written materials which accompany each video rental are yours to keep.
- Upon return of your video and rental sheet, we will notify the State Bar of Georgia and you will be credited with your self-study hours as having been completed during your rental period.
Late Return Policy
- Returns must be postmarked by due date. If your return is late, a late fee of $3 per weekday will be charged to your account.
- If we still have not received the video and rental sheet following a period of two weeks after the designated return date, an additional one-time fee of $50 will be automatically charged to your account, and your late fees will cap out.
ICLE reserves the right to charge a credit card we may have on file for you for any egregiously delinquent late or unreturned material fees.
More Than One Person Viewing the Program?
- When you place your order, simply specify how many attendees will be viewing your chosen program, and we'll send you that many sets of written materials to accompany the video.
- If you have multiple people viewing the program, only one attendee has to pre-pay; the other attendees can pay upon returning the video.
- When you are ready to send the video and rental sheet back, make sure each viewing attorney has signed the rental sheet and included their own attendee fee (via check, credit card info or money order) in order to receive credit for watching the program. We cannot report any credit for any attendees until all fees are collected from all attendees.
- Please return any extra, unused sets of written materials which may be left over from attorneys who had initially planned to but were not able to watch the video. The account that placed the order will be billed for any unused, unreturned sets of written materials.
- Return the videos and attendance sheet (and any extra, unused program materials or extra attendee fees, if applicable) together
by parcel post (insure contents for a value of $100)
ICLE in Georgia
P.O. Box 1885
Athens, GA 30603-1885
by any other carrier (FedEx, UPS, etc)
ICLE in Georgia
248 Prince Avenue
Athens, GA 30601-2445
- CLE credit will not be reported to the Bar until rented videos (and any extra, unused materials, if applicable) have been paid for and/or returned to ICLE.
PLEASE NOTE: An individual may obtain ONLY 6 CLE hours per year via
In-house/Self-Study CLE training.
"In-house/Self-Study" includes video rental, on-line courses, and audio courses.